Today, I am opening up commissions. For what, you wonder?
In college, I learned how to metal smith. It is a hobby I thoroughly enjoy, and continue to this day. I just recently got my work bunch up and functioning in the basement, woo!
It is one of my goals to create a unique product for all of my customers. The idea came about when I decided to start creating Video Game and Comic Book themed jewelry, just for fun, and started getting comments and questions such as “Oh, I really love that! Where can I get one? How much? You made that?!”
When the holiday season comes around, everyone looks for the most perfect and unique gift to give to their family and friends. I hope I can be a part of your holiday season.
I have four different materials available:
Copper :: Nickel Silver :: Nu Gold (Brass) :: Steel
I can also add a Patina to Copper (making it black), and Stamps to any metal.
Stamps available :: Alphabet, & Symbol, Numbers, Heart and Star Shapes.
Orders will be taken upon a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
There are 10 Slots.
You will pay in full before I begin any sort of work.
Here is the process:
1. You contact me via Private Message stating you would like an order. I will place you on the list so your spot is reserved.
2. We work out the details. You tell me what you want, I’ll create sketches.
3. When you approve the design, I will make a custom listing for you on Storenvy.com .
*You have 2 days to make the purchase. If you do not make it, you will forfeit your spot in my list.
4. I will hand make your order. Typically, one piece takes about 2 hours to complete, including finishing touches.
5. Your item will be shipped to you, and you will be given a tracking number if available.
What can I create for you?
Necklaces and Pendants, Keychains, and Pins.
What is the cost?
The cost will be $25.00 USD per Necklace/Pendant, Keychain, and Pin.
Shipping International (ships from Pennsylvania, USA)
How long will it take to arrive?
Shipping deadline will be 12/15 for Domestic, 12/10 for International.
If you are interested, please drop me a PM.